The Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance hosted a webinar to showcase opportunities for investment and provide updates on the progress and status of past Lab instruments.
“Climate Investment Opportunities – Updates from the Lab” took place on June 8, 2022, from 10 to 11:15 a.m. U.S. East Time on Zoom.
Representatives from three Lab instruments provided a pitch along with quick updates relating to where the instrument is now. Then, participantes had the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about progress and investment opportunities.
- GreenFi | Climate-Smart Lending Platform
- Caaporã | Socio-Climate Benefits Fund
- Global Renewable Independent Power Supplier (GRIPS)
- Carla Orrego, Continued Support Project Manager, Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance
- Mark Ellis-Jones, Managing Director at Ecosystem Equity
- Luis Fernando Laranja, Director Partner at Kaeté Investimentos
- Carsten Jung, Structured Finance Manager at GRIPS Energy
- Ben Broché, Associate Director, Climate Policy Initiative