The Catalytic Climate Finance Facility (CC Facility) is focused on scaling sustainable climate finance by providing market acceleration services to early-stage and market-ready blended financial vehicles in under-financed areas and sectors in developing countries. The CC Facility is a partnership between Convergence and Climate Policy Initiative (CPI), two global leaders in blended and climate finance. Watch this webinar to:
- Learn about the CC Facility and what makes it unique
- Hear from Convergence and CPI on why we decided to partner on the CC Facility lity
- Gain insights into how to apply and eligibility and evaluation criteria
- Get your questions about the CC Facility answered
With funding from three anchor donors, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Global Affairs Canada, and Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the CC Facility targets one of the main barriers in the development process of a climate blended finance idea: the acceleration stage, when solutions face critical barriers and stagnation due to a lack of support.
The CC Facility is now open and the first deadline to submit concept notes is coming up on June 9, 2023. Visit the CC Facility page to learn more and apply.
- 10:00-10:10 AM ET – Opening remarks and introduction to the CC Facility
- 10:10-10:20 AM ET – Why Convergence and CPI have partnered to launch the CC Facility – including brief introductions to Convergence’s Design Funding Program and CPI’s Global Innovation Lab for Blended Finance
- 10:20-10:40 AM ET – How to apply to the CC Facility and eligibility and evaluation criteria
- 10:40-11:00 AM ET – Q&A and conclusion